Saturday, May 2, 2009

coming soon...

I am about to move westward again. Next weekend I will actually be moving to Whitefish, Montana. I had gone there in February 2008 to visit a friend and look for jobs. I never did get offered a job and came back to New Hampshire. One thing lead to another, I got laid off, I ended up in Boston and then ended up taking a road trip. When I was there this past February, I fell in love with it all over again. I am very excited about living close to Glacier National Park, and basically at the bottom of a ski resort and close to some beautiful lakes.

I am driving through Chicago again, then on to Minneapolis where I will meet up with my future roommates and we will then embark on our road trip through South Dakota to see the Badlands, Mount Rushmore, and various other silly roadside attractions.

More adventure photos and stories abound. Wish me luck and better, come visit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment