Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jackson, WY

I drove south from Montana to Jackson, Wyoming where a handful of my friends from Colorado State live. It also just so happened to be my friend Kolby's birthday party on Saturday. I brought about 10-12" of fresh snow to Jackson and luckily got to borrow a pass and ski all day on Saturday with my favorite traveling companion, Cherene, who I went to the Caribbean with a few years ago.

Jackson Hole was quite possibly the best day of skiing I have ever had. in. my. life. But it is steep, with only 10% of the trails being beginner trails, so be ready to be challenged and have a blast. And yes, I did take a ride on the new tram. It holds 100 people and gets you to the blustery cold summit in 9 minutes. I've heard a rumor that it is the first tram built in 20 years.

I also met a kid who went on Semester at Sea with one of my oldest friends and his girlfriend. That was a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment